Saturday, April 25, 2009
Syarat-syarat penyertaan adalah seperti berikut :-
1. Setiap pelukis diwajibkan menghantar 2 buah karya terkini yang tidak melebihi usia 2 tahun;
2. Setiap karya mestilah lengkap beserta biodata pelukis dan keterangan karya;
3. Setiap pelukis mesti menyediakan profil lengkap termasuk rekod penyertaan pameran bagi memastikan kelayakan;
4. Setiap karya hendaklah sampai kepada ArtMalaysia di alamat : Galeri Dunia Seni Lukis, No. 19A, Jalan Pudu Ulu, off Jalan Cheras, 56100 Kuala Lumpur, pada atau sebelum 12 September 2009;
5. Wang Pendaftaran sebanyak RM50 (Ringgit Malaysia Lima Puluh Sahaja).
Untuk keterangan lanjut sila hubungi email@example.com website www.artmalaysia.com.my
It is in our innate nature to appreciate art and its beauty. Some even collect works of their favorite artist. Oil painting is one of the most amazing artwork. An artist allocates tremendous amount of time in order to complete one artwork. He has to translate the image in his imagination through the strokes of his brush.
Its value is high because of the time and effort he puts in his masterpiece. If you are wondering why many love to hang an expensive canvas oil painting on their wall, here are some of the reasons why:
1. It adds color and interest on the wall. This is why most interior designers love artwork. One piece of artwork can add so much to the room. It is like an instant makeover. If you have a blank wall, an artwork can definitely add more color to it. It will also draw the attention of the people who will enter the room.
2. It transforms a room. For example, your wall painting is dark; installing a painting with light colors will brighten the room. If you have a room with a modern design, a landscape painting will bring balance the stiffness of your space. It also creates drama in a very simple area. Bedrooms look more inviting with the installation of paintings with warm sceneries.
3. It adds a touch of sophistication and elegance. This is the initial reaction you will get from the people who will enter your room. Paintings are classic displays. If you are going to put one in your room, you will surely achieve this type of environment.
4. It is an investment. If you have notice, the value of paintings increases over the years. If you have invested in genuine painting, you will surely take advantage of it in the future. Apart from that, these pieces are timeless. If you do not want to sell this piece of furniture in the future, you can always pass it on to your children.
5. It evokes various emotions from people who view it. People have different choices when it comes to art. This is because their emotion at that time is different. Usually, people choose a design of a canvas oil painting base on their emotional state. If they want to be happy, they will want to look at paintings that will make them feel that way. If they want to achieve a peaceful environment, they will consider that in making their choice.
Painting is a very nice decoration for your home. This will definitely add a new dimension to the room. It adds beauty in the room. You will also have something to look at when you are relaxing.
What is great about paintings is that it goes well with almost everything. You can find a beautiful design for a traditional or contemporary space. You can even paint your own to make it more personal. If you want to add more character, interest, and color to a room, hang a painting on your wall.